Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What is POIT

POIT is the acronym for Principles of Information Technology. Information Technology, IT, is the use of computers and such equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data. Information Technology is the wider subject of telecommunications, POIT gives us only the important aspects of IT. In this program, we will learn the basics of IT and the basics of a computer. Eventually we will search for career opportunities in the IT area.


I look forward to exploring the hardware and software components of technology. I think this will provide a very large and helpful overview of technology. I also hope to learn how to fully utilize and understand separate hardware and software components. POIT and AOIT will help me in the technology world with its job shadowing opportunities, mock interviews, certification tests, and simple lessons. POIT will be a good learning program for me because I like to learn about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment